Visit the Market this Easter for wonderful seasonal fresh and gourmet produce from the Great Southern.
Are you looking for that special gift? Call in and meet our talented local artisans with their beautiful and distinctive designs.
WINE TASTING: Trevelen Farm – Great Southern Wine are visiting the Market this weekend and will be bringing their award winning wines for you to sample.
LIVE MUSIC: Talented local musicians Albatross are ready to entertain you this Sunday – 10am to 1pm.
SCULPTURE IN THE HARBOUR: NewArts Inc is running Sculpture in the Harbour 2017 over Easter – the event runs from 13th to 16th of April at Princess Royal Harbour, Albany. The Sculpture in the Harbour 2017 Photography Competition will be running over the Easter Long Weekend (photos entered must feature the exhibition or its exhibits) – with prizes in categories for all ages. Click on the links above to find out more information regarding the exhibition and photo competition.
Make sure you take time to visit and enjoy the Albany Boatshed Markets this Sunday:
- Grab a bite to eat.
- Chat to your local producers.
- Browse the Market stalls for fresh local and gourmet produce.
- Discover unique craft pieces by local artisans.
- Taste premium local wine.
- Listen to talented local musicians.
- Visit Sculpture in the Harbour 2017.
- Soak up the relaxed family-friendly atmosphere down by the harbour.
THE ALBANY BOATSHED MARKETS
(Located on the Albany waterfront – Princess Royal Drive)
EVERY SUNDAY 10am to 1pm
SEE YOU THERE!