Parish Lane Wines
Hand picked fruit is aged in oak barrels for 12 months prior to bottling. The hand crafted quality reflects the personality of the owners’ established approach, and philosophy, to their vineyard, with a ‘close eye’ on quality and integrity, resulting in great tasting wines.
* Pinot Noir
* Cabernet Merlot
* Sparkling Blanc de Blanc wines
* 92/100 for our Cabernet Merlot in the West Australian Wine Guide 2012
* 90/100 for our Blanc de Blanc in the West Australian Wine Guide 2012
* Bronze medal – Blackwood show for Merlot 2008
* Bronze medal – Blackwood Show for Chardonnay 2006
Parish Lane Wines do not have a cellar door. Parish Lane wines are available at a number of outlets in Albany and Perth. If you miss catching up with Parish Lane Wines when they visit the Albany Boatshed Markets, please phone Richard or Julie (or visit their web site) to find out how you can order Parish Lane Wines.
Phone: (08) 9846 1220
All photos courtesy of Parish Lane Wines.